- The Sixth mini print in a series
- Limited Edition Print
- Exclusive Pencilneck ® Framing!
- Artist’s Proofs: available
- Original Drawing: SOLD OUT!
Case Tractor Print by Owen Garratt
This Case Tractor drawing is the sixth in a series of mini prints
Sometimes, I can be a little to fancy for my own good. Whenever I have to think up a name for one of my little efforts, I occasionally make the mistake of trying to get clever with it.
Take this one for instance; Stalwart…it means ‘stout, hardy, sturdy.’
I thought “Great, it fits the vibe I’m after.”
But as this piece was being published, I neglected to double check the spelling, and all 1968 Certificates of Authenticity proclaimed this drawing as being called ‘Stalward’.
Another problem is my Scottish proclivity for cheapness.
“It’ll cost a fortune to reprint these certificates. Pure waste! I bet no one will even notice!”
Nope. Wrong again, Chimpy…
So please stop emailing and phoning about this typo; at least we’re spelling it correctly on the website…(er, now, anyways. *cough*)
Scroll Down and Leave a Comment!
Hobknobbing in Tinseltown
Legendary Hollywood producer Peter Guber wasn't really poking Owen in the eye with his portrait, but as Peter used to head up Sony Pictures and racked up 120 Academy Award nominations and Executive Produced blockbusters including Batman, Gorillas in the Mist, The Color Purple, Rain Man, Midnight Express, The Witches of Eastwick, and about a zillion others...well, who are we to discourage a little ocular trauma between friends?
Owen has also done portraits for Hollywood stars Adam West, Joan Rivers, Adam West, and William Shatner (none of whom tried to poke Owen's eye out).
Owen also won the Los Angeles TV Festival with a 6-minute video clip slid in on a lark at the last minute. Apparently nobody else bothered to enter, because Owen won the $10,000 first place prize and got flown to LA for a schmancy reception at the Highland Club, where they used to film American Idol.
Which ruffled a few feathers among the locals...
You can read about that little adventure in The Adventures of The Pencilneck Blog.
(with a Bostonian accent)
"I'd like to tank Owen for dis here pahrtrait by dabbing him in the eye wid it..."
Gift Baskets are atrocious
Yes they are.
And so are golf shirts, ball caps, and pen sets.
I mean, how many jackets can somebody use?
- Published from an Original Pencil Drawing
- Limited Edition of 1968 Prints
- Artist's Proofs of 196 Proofs
- Image Size 5" by 7"
- Framed Size 13 5/8" by 15 5/8"
© Owen Garratt
- Exclusive Pencilneck ® Framing
- Standard Engraved Plaque (customized plaque available)
- Professional Hanging Kit
- Signed and numbered Ltd Ed Print
- Seal embossed over Owen's signature
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Care and Protection Information
- FREE SHIPPING in the Continental U.S. and Canada!
- Shipped in our Custom Shipping Crates for full protection
- Delivery by FedEX